Psychologists / Registrars and Relationship counsellors
About our practice
New Paths Psychology has serviced the Upper North Shore since 2010.
We opened a second location in the CBD in 2015. Since October 2019 we are also in Chatswood!
As the founder of New Paths Psychology, I want to help people to have their best lives ever:
- Healing and integrating past traumas and mastering fears.
- Creating a vision of the desired future to find direction.
- Using inner wisdom for problem-solving and decision-making.
Showing up as an authentic person helps clients achieve the best possible outcomes.
I am looking for an early to mid-career practitioner to join us for 2-3 shifts per week.
You enjoy working with high functioning clients.
You have “cleared your own shit” or have committed yourself to it.
You have the natural gift to connect with people and you want to make an impact.
Your thinking is holistic and systemic.
You see your clients in the context of their relationships to self and others
You enjoy supportive and diversified supervision as well as tailored professional development.
Our values naturally resonate with you https://www.newpathspsychology.com.au/ethics/
You have the desire to build your own business under our banner.
- A contract position for 2-3 shifts per week at maximum 6 sessions per day
- Supportive environment including …
- Free Clinical Supervision
- Debriefing when needed
- Professional development suited to your needs
- Administrative and booking support
- Well-appointed rooms in a secure building in midst the shopping precinct
- A cloud-based practice management system and a nearly paperless office
Please have ready:
- Your own ABN and indemnity insurance
- You are a natural with Social Media
- You are keen to create your niche
- You enjoy contacting potential clients and referrers
- You can engage with clients easily
- You are committed to work with us for a minimum of 12 months
Start: Anytime Visit www.newpathspsychology.com.au and/or look us up on Facebook @ Frank Breuer
Let me know about your passion and please email me your cover letter and CV firstname.lastname@example.org